Friday, October 20, 2006

& i thought that my brother wud change .

before he entered NS ,
we dint get along very well .
we used to quarrel over the computer .
& he claims that he hates the way i talk .
ok wadever .

so whenever we're settling quarrels with my parents ,
they always tell me to "bear with it " .
cause my brother will be going NS soon ,
& by that time i can play the com as & when i like .

ok so now my bro's in NS .
ya its true that i get to play as & when i like .
but u wanna noe wads the fcking bad thing ?

when he comes home during the weekend ,
[ while im playing HALFWAY ] ;
he hasnt even BATHE ,
he hasnt even UNPACKED HIS THINGS ,
he hasnt even SETTLE DOWN ,
" TRACIE I WANT TO USE THE COMPUTER NOW "

na bei ?
my father always told me that when my brother has gone thru NS ,
he knows how to tink .

ya fck .
& when i tell him to spare me 5 more mins & stuffs ,
u noe wad he tell me ?
"aye . u everyday play liaos stil nt enuf arh ?"

wha laos eh .

now the mentality he has is that ,
he's been suffering in camp for one week so
he deserve everything at home once he's back .
wtf ?
he wants to be treated lk a prince ?
hullo ?
this is no palace or castle .

& if u guys have noticed ,
i cant even fcking online on saturday & sunday .

thr was once on saturday nite ,
i came home frm outside .
bro was watching tv .
i asked him NICELY .
" kor i use the com can ?"
he answered me in that fcking usual tone of his ;
" weekdays everyday play . now oso wan play . not sian ah ?"

cheebye .
last time during sec sch dunno hu was the one hu played
NEARLY 24/7
whereas all i cud do was to SIT N WATCH HIM PLAY .

n ya .
mum told me he's booking out today at 12.15pm
[ which means i guess he's home IN FRONT OF HIS PRECIOUS COM ] ,
& the thought of that ;
makes me fcking sian .


last week was worse .
he talked to me nicely just so that i will help him with the washing machine .
but the rest of the day n the nxt ,
he gave me this fcking attitude .
like omg .


wadever lurh .
i shall just sleep early tonight .
& GO OUT EARLY TOMORROW .


ouh yah .
did i mention that ;
my mum FINALLY suggested in buying a com for me ?
together with a 17" LCD monitor n stuff .
know wad my DEAR brother say ?
" i take the LCD monitor , give tracie my present one "

FUCK YOU .
over my dead body pls .


(:

No comments: